Frequently Asked Questions
Check out our list of frequently asked questions! If you have any other questions please don’t hesitate to reach out via our contact page.
As a high school to associate professor educator the name originated with thoughts of a Teen Engagement Network for on skill development. Additional teaching and coaching experiences led to the focus of developing a Teaching Enrichment Network BRIDGE to create wellness opportunities.
Every teaching professional plays a pivotal and often partnership role with parents in the life of children and young adults. Supplying teachers and professors with wellness resources best supports the demands of each community being served.
A veteran, military spouse, mother, trainer, teacher, professor, and minority owned business. Learn more about the CEO on the About page.
- Every educator and professor should expect to be welcomed and valued with the delivery of each wellness service.
- Once welcomed, expect to schedule a 15 minute phone call to discuss whatever is on your mind to include the personal or professional areas of growth through wellness you want to find.
- We’ll work as a team to identify appropriate wellness services and then you choose a plan and schedule that works for you.
- Once your services have been identified we’ll need you to review and sign the contract of how we deliver our belief in growth and development.
- Upon receipt of the signed contract your membership begins. As a new member for you and new business for us we appreciate learning from mistakes and hope to earn your trust.
- We value the art of teaching in all that we do from our wellness sessions, courses, blogs, community and future mentorship opportunities too.
- Our website supports local, national and global communities and as Team Ten Bridge members so do you.
- We promote partnerships between home, school and beyond when we discuss our website blogs and practice our course activities.
- Our online community understands the challenges, career changes and opportunities that exist as current, transitioning or retired teaching professionals.
- Team Ten Bridge advocates for mental, social and emotional well-being of educators and professors and as a member this means you too!
First, we want to thank you for your interest in academic wellness.
Second, we would greatly appreciate your use of the link provided to contact us.
Third, no worries if sending an email works better for you as we may be reached at TenBridgeLLC@gmail.com
Coaching sessions are generally available Tuesday through Friday 0900-1700 or 9am-5pm EST and Saturday 0600-1400 or 6am-2pm EST unless otherwise stated.
We Offer Wellness Services
Ten Bridge is an academic wellness company that offers transformational coaching, personal and professional courses, resources and a community for academia. Teaching professionals of all backgrounds should choose TenBridge because we understand what it means to be an educator today preparing our youth for tomorrow. TenBridge is uniquely focused on the wellness of those that continue to serve their community and beyond through teaching.
Join The Community!
& Receive Our Free Gratitude Journal
Join our wellness movement for educators by educators and continue to inspire and be inspired. We love being able to provide a program that provides as much encouragement, support and learning for a teacher as it would for their students.